The Sesam integration platform is provided as a service; either hosted in the cloud or on-premise. As well as the core Sesam platform, an operational monitoring service is also available. This collects operational metadata from your running Sesam instance to provide oversight and insight into your Sesam! Operational monitoring gives you peace of mind to know that all the data is flowing where you want it, when you want it to.
- Comprehensive API for quickly building and deploying solutions
- Management Studio for configuration and basic monitoring
- Log based datahub for storing collected and transformed data.
- Data Transformation Language for transforming data.
- Adaptors for existing systems - both for collecting and delivering data.
- A powerful extension model for custom data sources and sinks
- Dashboard showing data flow health, and data volumes.
- Configure notifications of unusual data flow patterns.
- Configure notifications when source or target systems are unresponsive.
- Data flow and transformation performance information.
How you can use Sesam
Sesam simplifies a variety of complicated processes that your business might struggle with daily and makes infrequent tasks run more agile. Learn more about what Sesam can do for you:
Continuous ETL - Don’t just have scripts that dump data and import data. Sesam can continuously expose data from a source as and when it changes and update the target system.
Master Data Syndication - Many systems contain identifiers or data that can be used by other systems to improve automation and quality. Sesam simplifies the collection and delivery of this data through the business.
GDPR - The new data protection regulations (GDPR) come into effect in 2018. Sesam provides a solid technical solution to allow you to be best in class in delivering on the core tenants of those regulations.
As a platform for data services - Many industries need to build and deliver new services. Government to its citizens, corporations to their departments. Sesam can be used as the basis for the construction of these new digital services.
Coping with legacy system replacement - Old systems may not have useful functions but the data they have is gold. Use Sesam to store and serve the data while expensive licenses can be turned off.
Process Automation - Send messages and data between systems based on how the data changes and the state of the data. Using the powerful language features of Sesam to build highly sophisticated process automation solutions.