The expectations of a rapidly evolving privacy landscape
The digitisation process imposes new requirements. Digital trust must be built and maintained.
- Consumers and employees (data subjects) have new rights.
- People can start to request access to their data.
- The expected number of access requests will grow steadily.
- The privacy landscape is evolving rapidly with continuously new privacy regulations (GDPR, CCPA, LGPD etc).
- Significant fines threaten if not compliant.
- The business must adapt to huge changes and expectations.
- Need for better control of personal data within the business.
- Time, effort and resource investment is required.
- Organizations are using more personal data in new ways and thus exposing themselves to new privacy risks.
- Users are likely to switch to where their personal information is best cared for.
How to control the data – and the costs.
The handling is time and cost consuming.
The handling demands resources and takes away focus from your core business.
Avoid «the death of 1000 shallow cuts»… not only the fines.
Sesam Privacy Platform helps businesses focus on user Consent and Preference management (CPM) and Subject Rights Management (SRM) in an efficient and cost-effective manner. We deal with the actual data of the individuals.
- A product for the practical implementation of the analysis and mapping done by the business.
- A tool for solving communication with the data subject and gaining effective control of the continuous flow of personal information within the business – with the ability to automate the processes, gradually.
- Automation platform (the data hub for the business)
- Self-service access portal (delivering the rights of the consumers)
Sesam - Privacy as a Service
- Detecting changes to the justification for processing
- Removing the data
- Anonymizing the data
- Changing the data
- Harvesting the data
- Secure identification
- The data and the processing rules
- Edit capabilities for changing the data
- Access and edit capabilities for consent
- A portable copy of the data
- Alert mechanism to data subjects in case of data breach